In the context of the pursuit of Express Mail to deliver service saves time, effort and money to citizens ,who have transactions with government agencies, the EMS has designed (Murreh) service, This service is dedicated for serving the reviewers of ministries and government agencies, to allow the citizen to follow all his governmental transactions through the offices of Saudi Postal Corporation deployed in all cities and provinces of the kingdom, and sending it to the concerned destination.
- To ease the burden of the citizen from reviewing the government departments and save time and effort.
- To ease the burden of the citizen from travel and movement, as well as the financial cost and fees .
- Safe keeping and transportation of documents.
- Following-up the transaction through EMS website on Internet www.sp.com.sa ,through contacting customer service on the unified number 92 000 1144 24/7.
For governmental departments
- Participation in easing the pressure over the offices of government departments, and ending the problem of overcrowding and competing reviewers within the corridors of government departments.
- Increasing the productivity of employees at the governmental department, through his concentration only on the documents of the transactions only.
- Full Control over the workflow of the transactions automatically, so reviewing all stages of transportation and sorting of the transaction from the moment of receipt from the citizen and until the moment of delivery to the employee concerned with the government department.
- The possibility of linking these automated procedures with the automated System of the governmental department / body, for exchanging information of the transaction.
- The possibility of the EMS employee to audit the transaction documents in accordance with the requirements of governmental department / body, before the acceptance of the transaction, making the transaction updated according to all the terms of the governmental department / entity.
- There will be about 600 offices scattered all over the Kingdom to offer this service, this means that the entity has 600 branches to receive its reviewers.
- To assist the governmental body in organizing its internal procedures.